1. The start of Dove Hunting Season
2. Asher is 7 months!!!
We know the first only because we can hear the hunters from our house...we woke up to gun shots that morning. Nothing like living in Texas!
Asher is busy, busy, busy. Here's what he's up to, lately:
- Rolling all over
- Napping more consistently, sort of (we are trending in the direction of two naps a day, longer than 45 minutes)
- Babbling up a storm
- Getting up on all fours and push up position
- Eating very well - right now up to two meals a day (one fruit, one veggie) plus nursing four times a day
- Showing some serious personality - he has a "cheese" smile, this big, almost fake smile that he'll give when he's in a goofy mood. He seems to ask questions according to his tone and inflection and is also figuring out how to use his hands very effectively. Let's just say he's like a little monkey and you have to watch your stuff - he'll steal it very stealth-like!
- We're having a blast right now in the Jones house. Mommy's settling in to her new full-time job as homemaker, daddy's career is rockin' along nicely (recently making an exciting transition over to Microsoft yet still has a home office!!) and just enjoying living life.
|Using the tongue for balance.|