Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Getting closer...

As of today we are at 37 weeks! We went to the doctor and the doctor said...all looks good. Growth is on track, heartbeat sounds good and we're seeing progress as we move closer to our due date, the 25th.

This little guy isn't so little anymore. He's got to be close to six pounds or a little over, although he moves around like he's still a little bean. I swear he thinks he's suppose to exit out my right side, using his feet to break free.


He remains head down for most of the day, loves it when I eat and gets the hiccups once in the morning and once at night. He's actually hiccuping as I type!

This week we are putting the finishing touches on the nursery, reviewing our birth plan (no drugs = coaching sessions with Austin, practicing, etc.) and getting back to work now that the holidays are over. We are blessed.

4 comments:

  1. You are going the no drugs route? You can do it!! I didn't have an epidural, but they gave me Demerol to knock the edge off. All it did was made me drunk because I still felt everything! Made the time go by faster though! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing!!
    No drugs!!
    Hopefully the next post will show his pretty face!!

    ReplyDelete